About Us（ ENGLISH )
Health Check Sheet for TEAM
The person in charge of the boat should check the health condition of the team members participating
and submit the form below by 8:30 on September 17.
A copy of the submission will be emailed to the responsible person.
Responsible person E-mail *
Responsible Person Mobile Phone*
Please check after confirming.
I checked everyone's physical condition and temperature and confirmed everyone’s body temperature was normal.
The measured body temperature was recorded and saved.
There is no change in the contact information on the crew registration form.
Within the past 14 days, none of the following apply*
1. Fever above normal, Cold symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, Abnormalities of smell and taste.
2. Feeling heavy (sluggishness, malaise), getting tired easily, Shortness of breath (dyspnea), etc.
3. Close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
4. There are people who are suspected of being infected with family members or close acquaintances who live together.
I will instruct every team member to follow the safety protocol below. .*
1. All team members will avoid 3 C’s (Closed spaces, Crowded places, and Close contact settings).
2. All team members will wear a mask except while outdoor with 2 meters from others or limited conversation with others.
3. All team members will wash hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
4. All team members will refrain from talking without a mask on while eating.
Not all crew members are subject to the above.
Confirmation of input contents.*
Send with this content